He's totally going to pick Melissa...but unfortunately, I don't think it will last...she is cute...but doesn't seem quite ready...can't wait for the finale!!! And I'm glad I have a fellow friend watcher of the show!!!
We met at BYU. We were married in July 2006. We welcomed our son in July 2009 and our little girl in Nov 2011. Sam is an Orthopaedic Surgery resident at Texas Tech. I am a retired Kindergarten teacher. I love staying at home with my kids!
4 comments:
He's totally going to pick Melissa...but unfortunately, I don't think it will last...she is cute...but doesn't seem quite ready...can't wait for the finale!!! And I'm glad I have a fellow friend watcher of the show!!!
Oh if only we all could get together and have a Bachelor party...that would be too fun. :)
I think is going to pick Melissa too but I really wish he would pick Molly.
Haha what a ridiculous fiasco it all was! I'll never get those three hours of my life back!
Post a Comment