Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hmmmm....?

On Sunday I wore a one piece dress to church. During church I needed to nurse James. I walked into the nursing room and realized there was a problem. I could either pull up my dress from the bottom and expose the majority of my body or pull down from the top and stretch it out and ruin the dress. Hmmm? What would you do?

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

I only had a couple one piece dresses that I could feel comfortable nursing in. Been there, done that! There are many things I did not wear for nursing convienance sake. Having a baby changes EVERYTHING. :) But in such a good way. I usually did top and skirt while nursing.

Melanie said...

I saw a woman in the nursing lounge who took off her jumper in order to nurse. it was disturbing

JenSwen said...

I just avoid one piece dresses if I know I'll have to nurse. :( If you have a big nursing cover you could probably stay fairly modest lifting up the dress and spreading the cover over your lap. Maybe?

Carly A said...

Pull the dress up and put the blanket or nursing cover over the belly and legs. Garments are like shorts, right? What did you do?

Jamie said...

hahaha, I hated the moment I realized I was in that kind of a dress . . pull it up from the bottom- hopefully you brought lots of blankets! (actually I just ran home and came back . . . I love church in UTah!) What did you do?

Nicholle said...

Sounds like a good excuse to go home and take a nap to me! ha! Evil I know!