Don't you just LOVE the smiling??!!! It's nice to know that they actually are happy some of the time. :) James is such a cute little guy...love the hair!
We will be in Houston for Thanksgiving- driving down the day before, and back up here the day afterward. We have to find some time for me to hold that cute baby!
Brit! I love that our babies are so close too! Who would have thought that we'd be having babies at the same time...since I only got married less than a year ago? haha. Glad we did. Motherhood is the best thing ever huh? Miss you!
We met at BYU. We were married in July 2006. We welcomed our son in July 2009 and our little girl in Nov 2011. Sam is an Orthopaedic Surgery resident at Texas Tech. I am a retired Kindergarten teacher. I love staying at home with my kids!
8 comments:
He is so CUTE Britt!!
SO cute! Look at the awesome chin!
Don't you just LOVE the smiling??!!! It's nice to know that they actually are happy some of the time. :) James is such a cute little guy...love the hair!
I love the football shirt. And such an adorable smile!! That is seriously the most rewarding thing!
We are so BLESSED to be moms!
Umm how did he get so big! Look at the little chubs on his cheeks! He is so cute!
We will be in Houston for Thanksgiving- driving down the day before, and back up here the day afterward. We have to find some time for me to hold that cute baby!
Brit! I love that our babies are so close too! Who would have thought that we'd be having babies at the same time...since I only got married less than a year ago? haha. Glad we did. Motherhood is the best thing ever huh? Miss you!
Post a Comment