Friday, January 30, 2009
Strep Throat
I have been in bed sick for two days with step throat. Ouch! I think I am on the mends. I don't consider myself a sickly person but ever since I have been pregnant it seems like I am just susceptible to everything and just keep getting one thing after the next. Did this happen to anyone else when they were pregnant?! I guess this is what I get since I never had any morning sickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Aw, sorry! Strep throat sucks. I'm pretty sure pregnancy weakens your immune system or something. Twice I've gotten food poisoning while pregnant when Scott has eaten the exact same thing and been fine.
The first floor is great when you're hauling an infant seat, diaper bag, and lots of groceries.
Oh no, sorry! That stinks, let me know if I can bring you anything. If you need an ice cream run just give me a call!
Who could pass up the offer for an ice cream run! You better take her up on that one! Yes, Nic M is still at Central. Mrs. Wesley is his teacher. She had a baby and has a sub who is 100 years old (not really but almost). I heard that she is great! Kyle has a crush on Shelby Merryweather? Do you know her? She is a cutie! Hope you feel better soon!
Ah thats so sad! I hate being sick, especially when you have to teach. How's the crime rate in Lubbock? maybe I can convince Reno to come sell alarms there:)
p.s. when do you find out what you're having?
Sorry. At least you didn't get the morning sickness...even without that though, pregnancy is still tough, especially if you keep getting sick! I get a lot of cold and congestion, but besides that I didn't seem to get sick too much. Better luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
can we please see a picture of your pregnant belly?
Yes, it happened to me when I was pregnant. Sorry kido.
Post a Comment